Home » Queries & Complaints

Queries & Complaints

Visitor’s Eligibility for injury cover in Botswana

If you’re injured in a road accident during your visit to Botswana, MVA Fund may be able to help with the cost of treatment and support you need while you’re here but once you return to your country the benefits cease.  However, it is important to be aware that the Fund cannot be sued for personal injury.

MVA Fund only covers treatment and rehabilitation costs while you are in Botswana; it is therefore  not a replacement for travel insurance and does not cover illness, disrupted travel plans or emergency travel to get you back home.

What if I have a problem with a Claim?

MVA Fund aims to provide a high standard of customer service at all times. If you’re unhappy about how your claim has been dealt with or with a decision that has been made, please let us know through Customer Services Unit. We want to resolve things fairly and as quickly as possible.

What if I have a complaint?

If you are unhappy about the management of your claim, you can make a complaint. You can lodge a complaint in the form of writing and your concerns will be considered in our own internal Complaint Resolution.

Change of Address

If you happen to change your address kindly inform MVA Fund through Customer Services Unit.


What if I am on Medical Aid?

If you are on any Medical Aid Scheme, the Medical Aid has to pay its contribution for treatment expenses relating to your injuries, and if you have incurred some expenses such as Reimbursements, the Fund may reimbursed them to you.


MVA Fund Staff Cares

10 March 2016

MVA Fund Partners with Lotsane Senior School to \'connect Classrooms\'

03 April 2014

  MVA Fund collaborated with the Lotsane Senior Secondary School on a 400km sponsored cycling event to raise funds for the Connecting
Read More
Event Calendar
November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21
    22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30  
    «« «       » »»